Tuesday 17 May 2011

The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart. Mencius, Book IV

INTRO
My biggest problem is that I don't want to admit that my childhood is over. There are moments when I close my eyes and think that it would be perfect to become a small girl again; usually such thoughts occur when I have to be responsible.. More and more often it turns out that there is no mother or father around to help me since I am the only person who can decide my own future. That's why I miss my childhood so much..
TOYS
My favourite toys can still be found in the attic. The cardboard boxes include: teddy bears, Barbie dolls and their pink house, a few child's intruments, innumerable McDonald's toys, plenty of board games, several of which could not be used because of my age and now it seems that once again it's my age which is an obstacle, skipping ropes and colourful books. However, much as I admired this set of toys, I preferred spending my time with a handful of children in our yard. Such activities as building makeshift hiding places, taking care of weeds in our garden or bicycle racing among our neighbours' cars were very common. If you are bored with my long description, look below and try to spot a similarity between Michasia and Michalina. ;)
Nothing tastes like a sausage!:)
..and maybe one more..
I loved this giraffe!;)

Finally, let me give you a piece of advice: DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF WHEN YOU
FORGET YOURSELF AND BEHAVE LIKE A CHILD! THAT IS ONE OF THE RARE MOMENTS WHEN YOU HAVE TO BE PROUD OF YOURSELF. But at the same time remember not to overuse this rule! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I would guess it was you in the pictures, perhaps because of your different hair color now :) I like your rule, and would encourage everybody to use it, in moderation of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed a lot babe;) I don't know why but your rule reminds me of the song by Michael Jackson "we are the world, we are the children...":)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had chance to see more photos of little Michalina nad older Michalina. They all are great! Toys- I had many boxes of toys from my childhood and I always say that I keep them for my children....

    ReplyDelete